Sunday, October 13, 2013

7 Activities Jennifer Lawrence & I Will Enjoy Together Once We’re BFF’s

    
     So I haven’t met Jennifer Lawrence yet, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before we bump into each other at a Starbucks, or our dogs’ leashes tangle up with one another as we are jogging through the park (note to self: buy dog), and we instantly click, sparking the most adorable lady-friendship the world has ever seen. (Move over Tina and Amy!)  When that moment comes, I want to be armed with an arsenal of activities that Jen and I can bond over.  So, without further ado, here are 7 Activities Jennifer Lawrence & I Will Enjoy Together Once We’re BFF’s!


 
 
1.       Dancing
Everyone knows nothing says BFF’s like synchronized lady dancing with your bestie.  Not sure what song Jen and I will use yet, but I’m leaning towards “Time after Time,” a la Romy & Michele’s High School Reunion.
 




2.       Hanging out with Emma Stone
Jen and I will need to surround ourselves with friends who aren’t intimidated by our hilarious senses of humor and deep throaty laughs.  Enter: Emma Stone.

 


3.       Laughing over our Academy Awards
In true BFF style, Jen and I will share in each other’s triumphs and failures (mostly triumphs).  What better way to enjoy your recently earned Academy Award then by hamming it up for the cameras with your other lady-half?  I imagine she will even mention me in her acceptance speech, whilst a single, glistening tear streams down her face.  I digress…

 


4.       Training for marathons
Fitness experts always say you’re more likely to stick to your exercise routine if you have a workout buddy to hold you accountable.  Jen and I will run 5ks together all the time, and maybe even train for a marathon one day.  Hopefully, I won’t be wearing a garbage bag in any of these scenarios…

 


5.       Hunting in the woods
I’m iffy on this one, as I’ve dabbled in vegetarianism and don’t exactly fit the aggressive, hunter personality type.  But you know what?  For Jen, I’m totally there.

 


6.       Going out on the town
What with all our jogging, dancing, and hunting wild game with primitive tools, Jen and I will need the occasional “night about town” to let off some steam and enjoy our 20s, BFF style!

 


7.       Wearing matching hairstyles
And of course, nothing says “You’re my best friend and no one quite compares to you, I’m so thankful to have you in my life” like spunky, matching side braids.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment